Get Started with Google Ads or Google Business
If you own a small business that uses non-listed phone numbers in your contact info., you may not be listed online at all. And if customers can’t find you on Google, they think that you don’t exist!
We can put your business on Google Ads, Google local, maps, and more. Let us help your business get FOUND on the web.
Our programs are "pay as you go" so that you don't have to pay the fees up-front. We give you monthly status reports so you can track our progress. If you are ready to boost your online listings, Call now!
Social Media Management is important for your business and its online reputation. You may not realize it, but your customers are checking out your business by using your social media channels and reading reviews.
You have to manage your reputation on your social media by doing regular posts, updates, and responding to your customers.
We can help you take control of your social media reputation by managing your posts, responding to your client's questions online, and responding to your reviews. Let us help you with your social media.
Keep Your Business Top of Mind with a Monthly Newsletter or Text Message Reminders.
99% of texts are opened and 95% are read within three minutes of being sent! That kind of speed can have a huge impact on your clients.
Text messages can improve or increase: Sales, Customer service, Lead generation, Online Sales, Foot Traffic, and Customer Reviews.
89% of consumers want the option to text message businesses, so giving them the ability to text your clients is going to be a win for everybody!
Videos are a powerful way to advertise, and they are very effective. Videos are used for marketing, online learning, and sharing information. When a business uses videos to market their company, they are in full control of the message that the viewer hears.
Videos can be shared from social media channels, viewed from cell phones, in an Advertisement, or on a website. Videos are so versatile!
Don’t miss out on a great marketing opportunity- get a video made for your business! No matter what your budget is, we have video options to meet your budget needs.
Many business owners wonder "What social media links are most important?
Which ones do I really need to bring in business?"
Here is a list of social media and marketing platforms that would apply to most businesses, in order of importance:
1. Your Company Website: Make sure it is up-to-date, and has at least 5 pages of content for search engines to scan. Add social media links to your site, too.
2. Facebook & Instagram: This is the most used social media page! It's very important to keep it up to date. It shows up in a Google search for your business.
3. Google Business Page: Post updates on this weekly. Post products and Sales as Updates. Google Business is great for local leads and reviews!
4. YouTube Channel for your business: Post monthly videos and add search terms when you load the videos. Add these videos to your website too!
5. Blog Page: A blog is a way to share new product info, usage tips, or service updates. Add keywords and meta tags to help search engines when you add your blog to your site.
6. LinkedIn: Get a Personal and Business Page. Post 1-2x per week. Add videos and articles, too.
7. Twitter: Post 1-2x per week. This is good for search engines. Post direct links to your website or products. Your following will grow by using hashtags and trending topics.
8. TikTok: This social media network is great for products and services. Make your videos creative and invite friends and associates as followers. Your following will grow by using hashtags and trending topics.
9. Pinterest: Create a variety of product boards and/or market your services on Pinterest. You can add pins with direct links to your website!
10. Alignable: Join groups that you can network with to build your network and get leads.
Our Best tip for growing your business leads getting more phone calls: USE GOOGLE ADS!
Our SEO experts will optimize your website to improve your rankings on search engines, increase traffic, and generate more leads.
We'll create effective email campaigns to reach your target audience, increase brand awareness, and drive sales.
Our content team will create high-quality, engaging content that resonates with your audience and drives traffic to your website.
We'll create and manage pay-per-click campaigns that drive targeted traffic to your website and generate leads and sales.
Our design team will create a beautiful, user-friendly website that showcases your brand and converts visitors into customers.
1. We Offer the Lowest Cost to Build and Manage your Google Ads Campaign. Our fees are as little as $175 per month to manage the entire campaign. (*This depends on your ad type)
No one costs less to do this service. We beat everyone's price.
We can set up Google Search Ads & Google Call Ads in the Same Campaign. It doesn't cost any extra. We also turn on site links, snippets, and more, for a fully-optimized ad campaign.
2. No contract after 90 days. We don't hold anyone to a longer-term contract. We know that our clients will see the value of the ads in that time, and will continue the service. So 90 days is all that is required.
3. Follow Up Meetings to discuss the ads are Included. We will conduct a virtual meeting every 6 weeks to go over the campaign with them.
During the meeting, we make corrections to the campaign to make it work even better for the business.
4. Clients get access to the Ads account. We don't hold the account "hostage" and we don't hide any data or results.
5. We can connect Analytics and Google Business to the Ads, so that everything is tracked. Our clients will see the results and get phone calls from the ads.
6. We have 11 years of experience with our Google Ads management! We know how to make it work for them.
7. We write GREAT ads. Part of making a great ad is the WRITING for it. An "AI" program can't write an ad like a human. We write it better! We write your ads to help get you calls.
8. We are LOCAL, in the USA (Woodstock, GA). Our clients can reach us during typical EST hours. We offer great communication, and English is our primary language.
Our analytics team will help you track and measure your marketing performance, identify areas for improvement, and optimize your campaigns for success.
If your business needs a new website to help sell your services and to be found on the web, we can help you build it! You can choose the "look" and the pictures, or you can leave it to us. You can have as much, or as little, involvement as you like when it comes to designing a new website for your company. Just call us and let's set up a meeting to discuss what elements your website needs to grow your business!
We have a team of people that can help you build your brand and your business. Let us provide a quote for your new website. Our prices vary, base don how big the final website will be. Our website fees are approximately $95 per hour. We can help you redesign it, or write new content for your website that will attract your audience. If your current website is not getting you the leads you want, call us and let's discuss it.
Let us sit down with you and look over your marketing plan. Do you have questions about your current plan? Do you have an upcoming project that needs a marketing push? With a consultation, we can get you on the right track. Call us at 678-315-0112
Every business needs a sound marketing plan in order to survive. Starting from an understanding of your target market, we will develop a plan with easy to follow steps. We will listen to your ideas and give you some of our own to help you grow your sales! Let's get started...call now.